How to Build A Win7PE Disk With Winbuilder by Britec
How to Build A Win7PE Disk With Winbuilder
WinBuilder is a free application designed to build and customize boot disks (Live CDs) based on Microsoft Windows (WinPE).
Scripts are the building blocks of Live CD compiled with Winbuilder are used to build the core components of the Live CD, for adding applications, and for configuration of a specific project. Scripts consist of a human readable text file with the .script extension and can contain Winbuilder scripting commands, the scripts graphical user interface, and sometimes encoded applications to be extracted when needed.
A Project is a collection of Winbuilder scripts maintained for building a complete Live CD. Each project contains multiple scripts, each responsible for adding features or applications to the build.
Users may build their own projects from scratch or use one of many projects actively developed by the boot-land community. Projects can be downloaded directly using Winbuilder’s built-in download manager and used as-is or further customized to meet the individual’s needs.
More info can be found on these sites:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng Dẫn Chạy Quảng Cáo Tiktok Ads Mới Nhất 2020 !
- Muốn làm chủ phần CHỮ (TEXT) trong AutoCAD các bạn cần nắm vững những kiến thức cần thiết này (2)
- Điều kiện CIF, CFR, FOB, CNI | Incoterms 2020 & 2010 tiếng việt
- Hiếu WiFi – Cấu Hình Modem 040 VNPT làm trạm phát WiFi phụ
- Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt một số phần mềm xem video: KM Player, VLC, K Lite Code, GOM