The Goodyear welt may be the biggest buzzword in mens shoes, but what exactly is it? The Goodyear welting method is an excellent method of building a shoe but it’s by no means the only method you should consider. The Blake stitch, Blake rapid, cementing, bologna, and Norwegian styles all have their pros and cons and it’s important to know which fills your need best.
Goodyear welt- comfortable, water resistant, but can be stiff at first.
Blake stitch- Close cropped sole for a sleek look, can wick moisture into the shoe and more difficult to resole.
Blar Rapid- A hybrid of Goodyear and Blake: stiffer than Blake but not as water resistant as Goodyear.
Cement- Cheap, flexible, best for “beater shoes” or sneakers.
Bologna- Extremely flexible, but not very water resistant or supportive.
Norwegian- The most water resistant, also the least flexible with a very noticeable welt.
Some awesome Goodyear welted boots:
-Red Wing Iron Ranger:
-Wolverine 1000 Mile:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Diện tích đa dạng, căn hộ Masteri Thảo Điền chiều lòng mọi đối tượng
- Hướng Dẫn Chạy Quảng Cáo Tiktok Ads Mới Nhất 2020 !
- Muốn làm chủ phần CHỮ (TEXT) trong AutoCAD các bạn cần nắm vững những kiến thức cần thiết này (2)
- Điều kiện CIF, CFR, FOB, CNI | Incoterms 2020 & 2010 tiếng việt
- Hiếu WiFi – Cấu Hình Modem 040 VNPT làm trạm phát WiFi phụ