Meet Yoshino behind the scenes as she prepares for the New Zealand Fashion Week Graduate Show. Yoshino was born in NZ and is of Japanese descent. Her collection is based on the traditional kimono as she was dressed in one as a child and it was the only connection she really had to her Japanese culture at the time. When Maruyama came to produce her final collection for her degree, she researched how the kimono was typically used in Western media or by Western designers and found it typically portrayed oriental women in an overly sexualised way, which isn’t how the garment is intended. So she’s translated the traditional kimono in her own way. #NZFW #CoCAMassey #MasseyUni
Connect with us!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Khóa lễ Tụng kinh Tam Bảo | Chùa Ba Vàng
- Chia sẻ của chủ shop thời trang Lacoste – Valentino khi sử dụng phần mềm quản lý bán hàng Sapo POS
- Shop Phụ Kiện "Màu Hường" Siêu Xinh Bước Vào Là Phải Mua Vài Món | Sheis.vn
- LỄ HỘI THỜI TRANG & LÀM ĐẸP QUỐC TẾ VIỆT NAM 2019 ( phần 1 )
- Đàm Phương Linh Dù Bị Bố Mẹ Mắng Vẫn Shopping Thả Cửa | Những Cô Nàng Ngổ Ngáo #7